Pages

Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Wild and wonderful, West Virginia

We took a weekend trip to WV to visit my husband's family.  The trees are just starting to turn, and we took full advantage, spending hours driving to various overlooks.  From stunning, far reaching vistas,

to up close, petite perfection,

 
beauty was everywhere.  (by the way, please feel free to use these photos as inspiration for your next painting, I'd love to see the results too).  I especially love the ferns, and will eventually try painting them myself, probably in acrylics. 
 
Between this trip, and lots of company coming to our house, I haven't had time to focus on painting. No complaints though, it's nice to be so busy with our far flung and blended family - and I do still find time to read all my favorite artists' blogs.  I am envious of all the beautiful paintings being posted online.  
 
Have a great day,
Cindy  

No comments:

Post a Comment