Pages

Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Stomped on Grasses, Finished

So this morning, as hoped for, the Acrylic Faries had paid me a visit.  I woke up with the answer to "Stomped on Grasses"!  I know I am not the only person this has happened to, am I?

Any way, I loaded up the original inspiration photo, and checked, yep, the perspective was much closer in, the reflective area of water much smaller, more leaves, less grass.  Next, I put a photo of my painting into editing software, and reworked the reflections using a clone brush for the dark green water....I was right, the picture looked much better.  Now, for the braver part, I loaded my palette, put on my brave girl face, and painted away.  I am much much happier with the results.

Stomped on Grasses
Acrylic on canvas board, 12" x 16"
 
Thanks to everyone for their input on this.  I always appreciate your emails.
 
Have a great day,
 
Cindy

No comments:

Post a Comment