Pages

Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Myakka Mombo Redux

Myakka Mombo 
8" x 10", acrylic on canvas panel
If you visited my blog yesterday, using Internet Explorer as your browser, for some weird reason, you saw the above painting full of white lines and squiggles.  If you used Chrome as your browser, the photo looked normal.  No idea why.   I reshot and reloaded the photo, checked IE, everything looks ok today.  I do know that when I bought a new computer running Windows 8.1, and IE, I could no longer upload photos to my blog.  Searching on line for a solution, I found that several bloggers were having the same problem.  The solution was to use Chrome to blog, and it worked.  I am not a technology guru, the whys and wherefores are beyond me.  But, if you are having the same issues, you might try downloading Chrome to blog with.  You will still have IE, and can choose which browser to use before you go online.
Hope you have a great day,
Cindy

No comments:

Post a Comment