Pages

Sunday, September 7, 2014

Knowledge...for free.

I like painting. It is a challenge intellectually, it is interesting, it provides another layer in my world. I look forward to the next one, even while working on this one. I like to see what other people are doing, I like to learn. I always want more and bigger tools in my toolbox - not physical tools, knowledge tools. So if you are like me, go read Stapleton Kearns' blog. Start at the beginning, and don't skip any posts. He has generously shared what it took him a lifetime to learn about painting, being a professional artist, art history, and life. His blog is joyous, funny, sarcastic, and most importantly, full of INFORMATION you will use to improve your paintings. Best of all, IT'S FREE! Here's his website: http://stapletonkearns.blogspot.com Have a great day, Cindy

No comments:

Post a Comment