Pages

Friday, September 27, 2013

Random Beach in Acrylics

Phase One - ok, maybe not quite finished, but I do like it so far. Sometimes, it helps to just stop and look at your work for a few days...I also always like to take photographs while my painting is in process, I photoshop it, flip it, reverse it, just to see...You, too?
 
 
9: x 12" , Acrylic on Canvas board.

 

I've found that I really like canvas boards, so much easier to store, frame, ship, why did I use anything else, really?  Some idea that a stretcher behind linen was superior?
 
I'm looking forward to this weekend - hubby is off playing golf with THE GUYS, and I plan on devoting the entire weekend to ME, ALL ME.  The most action the kitchen can plan on seeing is me chopping up some romaine for a caesar salad.
 
Have a great day,
Cindy
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment