Pages

Friday, December 20, 2013

Clean, Shop, Wrap, Bake, Clean, Shop, Wrap, Bake, Clean, Shop, Wrap Bake.....Ho! Ho! Ho!

Finally ready for Christmas.  Family is on the way, friends and family have been carded, gifts selected and wrapped, house is clean, goodies are baked.  IT'S ALMOST HERE!!  I'M READY. 

I know that I am so blessed.  I don't know exactly why I should be blessed, but I am and I am grateful.  There are the usual family ups and downs, births, sickness, deaths, deep love, deep discord, but we come together year after year, every year, and that is my blessing.

My mom died November, three years ago.  We just didn't know how we would have Thanksgiving and Christmas without her.  No one felt like it, but we decided to pretend our way through, and guess what?  It worked.  In pretending to be happy, we found that we could be, in spite of our heartbreak.

I have to stop writing now, and get back to the grocery store, I forgot the sour cream, of all things!  I hope you all have a wonderful, safe, crazy, happy holiday. 

Cindy

No comments:

Post a Comment