Pages

Thursday, January 2, 2014

Good Morning World

It's early, it's raining, it's a little cold, my nose is running, my eyes are tearing, yuchhhhh, the dreaded beginnings of a cold.  I painted anyway this morning.  In fact, I am challenging myself to paint every day, and post the results on Leslie Saeta's web site, along with over 300 other artists.  She (Leslie) has been a real cheerleader for artists, hosting an on line radio talk show for us, offering up marketing ideas, just a go getter urging us not go getters to go get.  Here is a link to her web site:  http://lesliesaeta.blogspot.com .  You should go visit.  Be forewarned, though, once there, you will probably have trouble leaving.

This morning's effort:

 
"Fence Down"
 
8" x 10", Acrylic on canvas board.
 

Have a great day, but if it's just TOO MUCH, go back to bed!

Cindy

No comments:

Post a Comment