Pages

Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Sky Dancers

Florida, Florida, Florida.  What words fit the perfect description of this gulf coast drama queen?  It is just wild weather, wild colors, brilliant light, glowing reflections.  On a sunny day, it is the whole entire 64 pack of crayons.  On a rainy day, it is as dreary and ordinary as anywhere else.

It is almost time to return home, to a much missed family, and another kind of beauty.  I will miss being here, but I can hardly wait to see everyone again.

This latest painting is a work in process.  WAY to much time and effort put into it, and the effort part still shows.  I like my work to look easy, effortless, and my best pictures do.  This one....eech!  Anyway, I'm shameless, I'm posting it, unfinished.


Sky Dancers
Acrylic on 12" x 24" stretched canvas

Have a wonderful day, everyone!

Cindy

No comments:

Post a Comment