Pages

Friday, March 7, 2014

Sun and Fun Art Show and Sale

Everyone is hoping that tomorrow's art show and sale is a big success.  Most of my paintings are back home in South Carolina, so I only have six to display.  Still, this is a chance to publicize my art and my blog, so I put together this flyer to have on my table:
I used picmonkey.com  to create the collage, and saved it to my desktop.  I used Paintshop Pro (by Jasc software) to add the text top and bottom, and to format it to a standard page size.  I saved this to a flash drive, and drove to a local office supply store, where I had it printed.  In under an hour, and for $25.00, I got 100 5" x 7" flyers.  Technology sure makes it easy to get things done!  

If you are in the Sarasota area, drive on over to Sun and Fun, and give us a visit.

Hope you have a wonderful day,
Cindy

No comments:

Post a Comment