Pages

Monday, April 7, 2014

On my easel

I am still putting a few finishing touches on a larger version of "Fish House".  I love it when a scene captures my imagination so completely.  I can see a car pulling up in front of this old shack, a family unloading shrimp nets and crabbing supplies, as well as a lantern, cook stove, cots, sleeping bags, and other modern day comforts.  Or, maybe it's me, with my easel, paint boxes, a cooler (of course), add in a generator, since I am no longer one for roughing it too much.  I do love all the peace and quiet you would find in a place like this, the beauty, sun rises and sun sets to capture, herons, egrets, fish jumping, opps, maybe a gator or two.


"Fish House II"
12" x 24", Acrylic on stretched canvas.

Find a cozy spot, and make it a great day,
Cindy

No comments:

Post a Comment