Pages

Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Work Continues on Fish House II

AUGHHHH....I continue to work on "Fish House II"...and work, and work.  I keep rethinking bits and pieces, and I know that's not good.  Still, I know I can pull it all together and have a successful composition.

Here is the current iteration:
"Fish House II"
12" x 24" Acrylic on stretched canvas..

The area of concern is the small shack, and adjacent trees.  Fixable, I'm just going to take a break on it for today.  I am happy with the rest, especially the water and marsh in the foreground.

I'm hangin' it up for the day:


 I always wash out my acrylic brushes with Dawn dish detergent, and hang them to dry.  I believe this preserves the shape, and extends the overall life.

Have a great day,

Cindy


No comments:

Post a Comment